The Ponds – Christmas Giveaway
Oliver Brown The Ponds
WIN 1 EVENT CINEMA CHRISTMAS GOLD CLASS ULTIMATE EPACKAGE
HOW TO ENTER
Spend $30 or more at Oliver Brown The Ponds to enter the draw for the chance to win
ABOUT THE PRIZE PACKAGE
– 2 x Gold Class Admissions
– A welcome drink each (a choice of a glass of wine, soft drink or bottle of water)
– A choice of 5 dishes from the Gold Class New “5 for $79” menu.
Oliver Brown The Ponds store only
*Winner will be drawn at 5pm, Friday 31 January 2020.
*Winner does not need to be present to claim prize.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Win a Gold Class ‘Ultimate’ ePackage Promotion will commence at opening trading time on Monday 23rd December 2019 and will end at approximately 4.00pm on Friday 31st January 2020.
1. The Promotion is open to customers of Oliver Brown, The Ponds
2. Employees of Oliver Brown, The Ponds are not eligible to enter the promotion
3. One Entry Ticket is issued when customer purchases over $30 worth of items from the Oliver Brown menu in one transaction.
4. Additional tickets may be earned if:
– Up to $60 in one transaction = 2 Entry Tickets
– Up to $90 in one transaction = 3 Entry Tickets
– Up to $120 in one transaction = 4 Entry Tickets
– Up to $150 in one transaction = 5 Entry Tickets
5. Customer will need to complete the entry form with their full contact information including mobile number and email and place it in the entry box located on the counter
6. There is only One Prize
7. Prize will be drawn on Friday 31st January 2020 at 5.00pm
8. The Winner does not need to be present to claim
9. Winner will be notified by phone if they are not present within two days of draw
10. The prize is an Ultimate Gold Class ePackage which contains:
– A Double Gold Class admission to the same movie session,
– 2x Welcome Drinks (house wine, soft drink or bottled water) &
– 5 items from the ‘Pick 5’ Gold Class Menu.
11. Prize Value is up to $159
12. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash
13. The ePackage will expire on the date indicated
14. The ePackage only valid for use at Event Gold Class Cinemas
15. Gold Class Food & Beverage eVouchers can only be redeemed for the above listed menu items, no change will be given for any portion of the meal experience menu not consumed. Menu items are subject to change without notice.
16. Gold Class Food & Beverage eVoucher must be presented at Gold Class Bar for redemption and are not available to be booked online.
17. Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times and will not be served alcohol. Surcharges apply to upgrade to 3D screenings and must be paid at the time of booking. 3D glasses sold separately.
18. The eVoucher cannot be redeemed for Original sessions at Event Cinemas, any sessions at Village Cinemas, Premium Seating concepts, 4DX, Boutique, Event Junior, Movie Marathons, Chicks At The Flicks, group bookings or any sessions classified as festivals, alternate content or special events including but not limited to foreign films.
19. Present your eVoucher at the cinema box office. The onus is on the holder to use the eVoucher on or before the specified expiry date. eVouchers will not be extended, replaced or exchanged and are invalid without an expiry date.
20. Do not share or disclose the barcode or PIN detail to ensure your eVoucher remains secure. Your eVoucher status (including expiry date) can be viewed online: eventcinemas.com.au/giftcard/balance.
21. Seating is subject to availability
22. Standard film classifications apply.
23. Once the barcode has been redeemed it becomes void. Barcodes cannot be used more than once.
24. No refunds given expect those required by law. No change given. eVouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in anyway, or if the eVoucher barcode is illegible.
25. Valid for use in Australia only
26. The eVoucher cannot be sold or exchanged without the prior written permission of the Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (GUO). Any use of the company name, images or logos must have the prior written consent of GUO.
27. GUO may subject eVouchers to verification and security checks in its absolute discretion. GUO reserves the right to cancel any eVoucher, or the eVoucher scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances GUO may either provide a refund or a replacement of equivalent value unless it reasonably suspects fraud in relation to an eVoucher.
28. GUO reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time.
29. Decision of management of Oliver Brown, The Ponds is final. No correspondence will be entered into
30. Participation in the promotion by a customer confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the promotion
31. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to state regulations
32. Winners consent to the publication of their name and/or photograph in any form of media and agree to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by Oliver Brown, The Ponds.